Audit Data SRL offers the following audit services:
1. General audit for economic agents and confirmation of financial reports:
The purpose of an audit is to improve the confidence of the intended users of financial statements.
This is obtained by an auditor’s expressed opinion on whether the financial statements are prepared in all significant aspects in accordance with the applicable financial reporting framework.
It is carried out by an independent examination of annual financial statements , consolidated annual financial reports and other information relating thereto, of the audited entity for the auditor to express a professional opinion on their compliance, in all significant aspects to the requirements set out in these reports.
2. Audit related services :
- Mission agreed upon procedures in accordance with ISRS : mission agreed upon procedures may require the auditor to perform certain procedures concerning individual items of financial data (eg accounts payables, accounts receivables, purchases from related parties sales and profits of a segment of an entity) , a component of the financial statements (for example, a balance sheet) or even a complete set of financial statements.
- Tax Audit: verification of compliance of the company’s tax accounting towards tax legislation of the Republic of Moldova.
- Review audit: is an objective and impartial analysis of the economic situation of the company performed in a restricted timeframe.
- Special purpose Audit: represents the conducted audit on a section or part of the company accounts.
3. Analysis of economic and financial activity;
4. Development and spreading of methodical materials, recommendations on accounting, taxation, audit;
5. Assistance in management;
6. Assistance in management, reorganization and liquidation;
7. performing auditor functions / auditing committee.