1. Services in human resources (staff):
- preparing documents and keeping records of the company staff in accordance with the law;
- calculating the minimum wage according to categories;
- development of staff and internal regulations;
- developing and preparing individual employment contracts and material responsibility;
- developing job descriptions;
- drafting tables clocking;
- keeping record of staff’s worked hours;
- recordkeeping of personnel records;
- restorating staff archive.
2. Labor protection services:
- preparing documents on security and health at work ;
- Developing instructions of protection for each function;
- advice on introductory training and work.
3. Legal Aid Services:
- drawing up collaboration contracts with partners;
- undertaking measures for debt repayment from borrowers;
- making applications, complaints, representation in court;
- legal aid upon fonding a company registration, suspension or termination of the economic activity of the enterprise.
4. Real estate appraisal:
- valuation of enterprises’ fixed funds;
- appartments valuation;
- houses valuation;
- garages valuation;
- commercial and industrial buildings valuation;
- unfinished commercial and industrial buildings valuation;
- new buldings valuation, etc.
Real estate appraisal is an analysis, an opinion or a conclusion upon the nature, the quality, the value or the utility of particular interests or aspects of a particular property, expressed by an impartial person specialized in property analysis and valuation, him being the real estate appraiser.